Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
217 Pages123>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, April 26, 2021 3:38:55 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

First way to join illuminati brotherhood to make you rich, power & fame call +27815693240
The Illuminati society is a society or an organization of rich and fame people in the world .are political and religious leaders, musician, footballers and business people that operates above political and geographical
restrictions for the benefits of human life. Its a society which is against poverty and suffering. so our aim is to reduce poverty and suffering in the society.
Get all all you need after joining Illuminati brotherhood now for money, power and fame and other benefits on your choice of what you want,
This worldwide To All Countries in The World/((Continental))eg:
Europe = United Kingdom, Albania,Andorra,Armenia,Austria,Belgium,Bulgaria,Croatia,Cyprus,Czechia,Denmark,Estonia,FinLand,France,Georgia,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Iceland,Ireland,Italy,Latvia,Malta,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Russia,Romania,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine,and other countries.
Africa : South Africa,Botswana,Angola,Burundi,Algeria,Djibouti,Egypt,Eritrea,Gabon,Ghana,kenya,Lesotho,Libya,Madagascar,Malawi,Mauritania,Mauritius,Morocco,Mozambique,Namibia,Rwanda,Seychelles,South Sudan,Sudan,Tanzania,Tunisia,Togo,Uganda,Zambia,Zimbabwe ,ETC
North America : United States of America, Canada, Bahamas,Barbados,Costa Rica,Cuba,Dominica,El Salvador,Haiti,Mexico,Panama,Saint Kitts and Nevis,Trinidad and Tobago,Jamaica,Honduras,Antigua and Barbuda ,ETC
South America : Argentina, Bolivia,Brazil,Chile,Colombia,Ecuador,Guyana,Paraguay,Peru,Suriname,Uruguay,Venezuela,ETC
Australia : Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.ETC
Asia : United Arab Emirates/Dubai,Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar ETC
Antarctica :Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States and USSR).ETC.
(((( Illuminati goodies/ Benefits Of Joining Illuminati ))))
BUT MOST MEMBERS JOIN FOR MONEY SINCE MONEY IS THE SOURCE OF HAPPINESS.
1-The first and major benefit of joining Illuminati is to change your life from poor to become rich.You will get money as you know life and money moves together in this world. So Join Illuminati and get cash money as soon you register. YOU JOIN ILLUMINATI MOSTLY TO GET FINANCIAL HELP AND YOU USE THAT MONEY TO DO BUSINESS SO MANY PEOPLE JOIN FOR THAT.
A Illuminati member can be able to make church miracles and fame plus benefits of all life.
-Benefits of love
-Benefits Of Relationship
-Benefits Of Fame
--Benefits of Luck
-Benefits of Illuminati Powers
-Benefits of Knowledge
-Benefits of Church Miracles
-Benefits Of Rose Water Miracles
-Benefits Of Reading energy
-Benefits Of Cultural diversity
-Benefit of favor
TO JOIN ILLUMINATI WE DON'T SACRIFICE AND NO RISKS .CALL OR WHATSAPP +27815693240
((SEND EMAIL....allcountries485@gmail.com))
or visit- https://rich-illuminate.com/
Wise Jay007  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2021 11:31:51 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

💫 Dear Influential Individual,We are delighted that your life’s journey has led you to discover our organisation. Maybe you have met one of our members in the flesh. Or perhaps not; we value anonymity. We see and know all just as a shepherd sees and knows all of the flock, our eyes peering over the masses to identify any threat to the survival of the human species. We are the bringers of new dawns, the guardians of the human species. We are the Pyramid, the Eye, the Light, the Eternal Circle. We are the Illuminati. for new age is upon us,fear not you are not alone,for proper direction on how to join the great illuminati brotherhood and how to enjoy the abundant bleesings of thy most high/ mankind feel free to contact me via whatsapp[+2250586326018]🤘
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 5, 2021 10:30:37 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Based in Sa. Trying to join Illuminati for the greater good.
M.Jordaan
+27 (0) 60 3038119
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2021 6:05:53 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

HELLO VIEWERS.
YOU CAN JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU'RE IN THE WORLD.
Do you desire freedom, Fame, Riches, Powers, and do you want all your dreams to come to pass?Are you an upcoming artist, dancer, businessman etc
the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment.Join the illuminati and have all your heart desires come through, Fast cars, fame, Money, Influence and power.
Earn $50,000 monthly for becoming a member and $500,000 as a benefit of being a full member of the great movement illuminati to start up a new life again...
No dirty game no sacrifices and No evil....is an organization of
peace unity and love, to sign up text or call the great council on whatsapp number +2347085245387
Email address: lordhenrygoldberg666@gmail.com
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2021 6:31:35 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone my name is Mike Clark i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called Larry William for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Larry William and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT Larry William call +2349011653251or WhatsApp him or Email yougjunior542baba@gmail.com
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2021 6:32:19 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone my name is Mike Clark i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called Larry William for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Larry William and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT Larry William call +2349011653251or WhatsApp him or Email yougjunior542baba@gmail.com
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2021 6:32:58 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2021 6:34:08 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#9 Posted : Saturday, December 18, 2021 7:22:03 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr John Larry who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness.My name is William Lee ,I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty,the standard of living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself,I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me,to eat was a problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous illuminati man by name Mr. John Larry who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame.He told me to get my membership form which i did,and he told me to get ready for my initiation day,i was so happy.so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days later i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars,in my business i am doing very well right now,I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change,i have up to $100,000,000 USD in my private Add up on WhatsApp if interested in joining +234 902 268 4858
#10 Posted : Saturday, December 18, 2021 7:22:54 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr John Larry who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness.My name is William Lee ,I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty,the standard of living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself,I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me,to eat was a problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous illuminati man by name Mr. John Larry who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame.He told me to get my membership form which i did,and he told me to get ready for my initiation day,i was so happy.so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days later i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars,in my business i am doing very well right now,I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change,i have up to $100,000,000 USD in my private Add up on WhatsApp if interested in joining +234 902 268 4858
Andrew Ronald  
#11 Posted : Monday, January 3, 2022 5:03:36 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr Justin Scott call (+2347031524375 or WhatsApp him through this number +2347031524375 or email: illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com Hello everyone My name is Andrew Ronald Am from Liberia I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid
to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Justin Scott of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look
at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Justin Scott and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Justin Scott call ( +2347031524375 or WhatsApp him +2347031524375 or email: illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 6, 2022 12:42:39 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders,business authorities, and other influential members of this planet. Our collective unites influences of the world in an unrestricted and private domain, free of political, religious, and geographical boundaries to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole. While our operations require anonymity for the safety of our members, we strive to create a better understanding between us and the people we have been entrusted to
protect. What’s up contacts +2347033337160
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 6, 2022 12:45:08 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders,business authorities, and other influential members of this planet. Our collective unites influences of the world in an unrestricted and private domain, free of political, religious, and geographical boundaries to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole. While our operations require anonymity for the safety of our members, we strive to create a better understanding between us and the people we have been entrusted to
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 6, 2022 12:47:28 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#15 Posted : Sunday, January 9, 2022 7:22:50 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Greetings! Welcome to The Illuminati World. Bringing the poor, the needy, and the talented to the limelight of fame and riches. Get money, fame, power, and security. Get recognised in business or politics. Rise to the top in whatever you do, and be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE. Once you are initiated into the ILLUMINATI EMPIRE you will have numerous benefits.Do you wanna join? the Club of the Rich and Famous; the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of more than 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should Send usWHATSAPP MR WILLIAM Mark WhatsApp + 1 901 287 9245 illuminatibrotherhood818@gmail.com and your life will change for good
#16 Posted : Sunday, January 9, 2022 7:24:11 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I want to tell the worlds, that the illuminati is real because i have see the benefit of being a member of illuminati, i have tried to join the illuminati some many times, i have been scammed alot of money, but i did not give up because i know if i find the real illuminati, my life will be changed forever so i did not stop, on till i find the real illuminati official email and phone number, if you want to join the real illuminati, i want you to know that i can direct you to the real illuminati official email and phone number, brothers/sisters who is interested or who have be scammed so many times like me, that still have interest to join the illuminati because you believed that if you join your life will be changed, you do not have to worry about anything because i am here to show you all the right way to join the real illuminati, i want you all to know that when i was totally initiated to the illuminati, i was given so many benefits as a new member, i can tell you some of the benefits i was give an instant $1,000,000.00 to start a new life, house of your choice car of your choice, brothers/sisters that have interest to join the illuminati, this is the real illuminati official ( email: lw900325@gmail.com ) and the illuminati phone call center or WhatsApp number is (+2348119132137) you can contact the illuminati official email or WhatsApp number of how to join, the illuminati.🔺👁️🔺
#17 Posted : Sunday, January 9, 2022 7:28:43 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone my name is James Clark i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called John William for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called John William and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR John William call (+2348119132137) or WhatsApp him (+2348119132137) or Email johndavid2135@gmail.com
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 9, 2022 7:41:09 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I want to tell the worlds, that the illuminati is real because i have see the benefit of being a member of illuminati, i have tried to join the illuminati some many times, i have been scammed alot of money, but i did not give up because i know if i find the real illuminati, my life will be changed forever so i did not stop, on till i find the real illuminati official email and phone number, if you want to join the real illuminati, i want you to know that i can direct you to the real illuminati official email and phone number, brothers/sisters who is interested or who have be scammed so many times like me, that still have interest to join the illuminati because you believed that if you join your life will be changed, you do not have to worry about anything because i am here to show you all the right way to join the real illuminati, i want you all to know that when i was totally initiated to the illuminati, i was given so many benefits as a new member, i can tell you some of the benefits i was give an instant $1,000,000.00 to start a new life, house of your choice car of your choice, brothers/sisters that have interest to join the illuminati, this is the real illuminati official ( email: lw900325@gmail.com ) and the illuminati phone call center or WhatsApp number is (+2348119132137) you can contact the illuminati official email or WhatsApp number of how to join, the illuminati.🔺👁️🔺
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2022 11:58:58 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr STEVE MARCO IS A NICE MAN... call(+2348078336137)or add him on WhatsApp(+2348078336137)I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Steve Marco I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Steve Marco has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Steve Marco , from , Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Steve Marco on WhatsApp (+2348078336137) Or call him (+2348078336137) email him on : STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM For immediately response… My Regard to mr Steve Marco.......
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2022 9:04:02 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr ROBERT MORRISON IS A NICE MAN... call(+2347040550645)or add him on WhatsApp(+2347040550645)I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Robert Morrison I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr Robert Morrison has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp mr Robert Morrison , from , Nigeria, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr Robert Morrison on WhatsApp (+2347040550645) Or call him (+2347040550645) email him on : agentrobertmorrison@gmail.com For immediately response… My Regard to mr Robert Morrison.......
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply