Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
25 Pages«<7891011>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bethany Nash  
#161 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2022 5:16:25 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

"HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK"

Infuse your life with action Don't wait for it to happen Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated Either I will find a way, or I will make one these were the words that kept me going after my husband was snatched away from me until i met True Love spell caster, he is Just and Blessed with The Spell Power Of love life, Power to grant our heart desires granted. Cause my wish have come through, I am aback with the loml and i am so happy and proud that i made this Decision. Reach out to TrueLoveSpellcaster1@gmail.com +1(520) 346-0286. Who Promised to help me regain joy and happiness in 48 hours and am grateful to him that i not disappointed he kept his word and today i live happily with my husband. Contact True Love Spell Cater on (TrueLoveSpellCater1@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(520) 346-0286. its a life changing experience, I have experienced it, Its your turn, do not Miss it.
USA  
#162 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2022 6:22:31 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Effective Love Spell To Get Back Your Ex Back Within 24 Hours: Fast And Read Through Dr. Zaba Website Now. https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/my-site

After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Zaba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact Email: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com or Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com
this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at. call/whatsApp: +2347061429303
USA  
#163 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2022 8:52:00 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hi everyone, I was going crazy when my husband broke up with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to Dr Zaba, the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. My husband broke up with me and left me to be with another woman, and I wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Zaba can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Zaba, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Zaba is best and good spell caster online. if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband or wife moved to another person, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Zaba on his email at: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com OR Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347061429303, His website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/my-site
Bethany Nash  
#164 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2022 9:05:57 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Infuse your life with action Don't wait for it to happen Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated Either I will find a way, or I will make one these were the words that kept me going after my husband was snatched away from me until i met True Love spell caster, he is Just and Blessed with The Spell Power Of love life, Power to grant our heart desires granted. Cause my wish have come through, I am aback with the loml and i am so happy and proud that i made this Decision. Reach out to TrueLoveSpellcaster1@gmail.com +1(520) 346-0286. Who Promised to help me regain joy and happiness in 48 hours and am grateful to him that i not disappointed he kept his word and today i live happily with my husband. Contact True Love Spell Cater on (TrueLoveSpellCater1@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(520) 346-0286. its a life changing experience, I have experienced it, Its your turn, do not Miss it.
Elisa keily  
#165 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 5:52:57 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone, my name is Elisa Keily I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. My husband left me for another woman a few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him.I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave. My husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now

Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com 
WhatsApp: +12097838804
Bethany Nash  
#166 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 7:34:45 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

STEPHANIE WILLIAM  
#167 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 9:00:17 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

How I Got My Ex Husband Back.. Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 5 years now. We were happily married with three kids, two boys and a girl. Four months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 3-4 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Genius can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr. Genius Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: geniusspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him now +2348155184380. His website: https://geniusspelltemple.wixsite.com

His blog page: https://geniusspeltemple.blogspot.com

STEPHANIE WILLIAM  
#168 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 9:01:45 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

How I Got My Ex Husband Back.. Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 5 years now. We were happily married with three kids, two boys and a girl. Four months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 3-4 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Genius can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr. Genius Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: geniusspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him now +2348155184380. His website: https://geniusspelltemple.wixsite.com

His blog page: https://geniusspeltemple.blogspot.com

#169 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 11:55:39 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hi everyone, I was going crazy when my husband broke up with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to Dr Zaba, the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. My husband broke up with me and left me to be with another woman, and I wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Zaba can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Zaba, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Zaba is best and good spell caster online. if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband or wife moved to another person, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Zaba on his email at: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com OR Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347061429303, His website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/my-site
#170 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2022 4:35:34 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Even though I was reluctant to buy this product immediately because of fear and doubts, I eventually did and it worked for me. My herpes has been cured permanently and I was tested negative. I conducted the test severally after completing the medication and all test results read negative. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made, just give it a trial. You’re almost there”contact drokonsolutionspell@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on his cellphone number+2348051145606
Sally  
#171 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2022 5:20:18 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello my name is Sally my fiance broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com
WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023
Shank Nathan  
#172 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2022 5:18:07 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr. Abiodu helped me to fix my relationship. I was heartbroken when my wife told me she is no longer interested in our marriage of 12 years because she was having an affair with the other men where she works. I cried and sobbed every day until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when I read a review about the great works of Dr. Abiodu, then I contacted him for help to get my wife back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my wife came back home she knees begging me to forgive her. We are now happily together with our kids and all thanks go to Dr. Abiodu for helping me save my marriage you can contact Dr. Abiodu through his email address: drabiodutemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +2347019638827
Rosa Bruzzese  
#173 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2022 11:05:50 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER His WhatsApp: +2348148822140
I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster on the internet. I meant a man whose name is Dr. Akereco. He is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell. I'm now happy & a living testimony. The man I wanted to get married to left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been going on for 3years. I really loved him. So when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation to him. At first, I was undecided, skeptical, and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. And in 3 days, my boyfriend called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our first child, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better.
His Email Address: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com
His WhatsApp Number: +2348148822140

Rosa from Italy
Rosa Bruzzese  
#174 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2022 11:07:36 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER His WhatsApp: +2348148822140
I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster on the internet. I meant a man whose name is Dr. Akereco. He is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell. I'm now happy & a living testimony. The man I wanted to get married to left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been going on for 3years. I really loved him. So when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation to him. At first, I was undecided, skeptical, and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. And in 3 days, my boyfriend called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our first child, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better.
His  Email Address:  drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com
His WhatsApp Number:  +2348148822140

Rosa from Italy
USA  
#175 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2022 10:12:23 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Rosa Bruzzese  
#176 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2022 7:27:02 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

DR AKERECO A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO DID A WONDERFUL WORK FOR ME His WhatsApp: +2348148822140

I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster on the internet. I meant a man whose name is Dr. Akereco. He is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell. I'm now happy & a living testimony. The man I wanted to get married to left me a week before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been going on for 3years. I really loved him. So when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation to him. At first, I was undecided, skeptical, and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. And in 3 days, my boyfriend called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our first child, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better.
His Email Address: drakerecospellcaster@gmail.com
His WhatsApp Number: +2348148822140

Rosa from Italy
Bethany Nash  
#177 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2022 7:18:28 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#178 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2022 9:11:55 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My Name is Keira Noah from New JERSEY, USA. After 18years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Pennsylvania to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr ADODA can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a Love spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr ADODA . He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. ADODA real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact:

Email : adodaadoda648@gmail.com
Whatsapp +2349056396014
USA  
#179 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2022 11:59:38 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Are you in bad need of a love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for a fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which led us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confused and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until I came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve their various problems. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com OR Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him: +1 (631)320-5873 Amara Carr from United States

His Website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/my-site
USA  
#180 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2022 12:30:54 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Are you in bad need of a love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for a fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which led us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confused and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until I came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve their various problems. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com OR Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him: +1 (631)320-5873 Amara Carr from United States

His Website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/my-site
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply