Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
25 Pages«<1112131415>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ann Earnis  
#241 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2022 11:12:49 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470  https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/
Guest usa  
#242 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2022 9:02:19 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR VOADO FOR BRINGING BACK MY LOST LOVE, I WILL REMAIN GREATFUL SIR... Hi everyone I'm mia and am here to share the wonderful work Dr voado did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. voado who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: drmarsuofficial@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349139174545
Jessica S  
#243 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 12:16:25 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn’t stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and After 2days, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him. We moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since this caster helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.
Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
#244 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 4:16:34 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

MY NAME IS NIKITA ROY FROM LAS VEGAS
PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY.
AS WE ALL KNOW INDIA IS NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MAGIC SO DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

BE CAREFUL HERE, NOBODY CAN HELP YOU FROM AFRICA OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER FROM AFRICA HERE MUST BE IGNORED, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM AND FROM AFRICA WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY HUSBAND JOHN BACK AFTER HE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 3YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE I MET ON THIS BLOG AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM AFRICA, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I WAS ALWAYS SICK BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I WAS SO DESPERATE TO HAVE JOHN BACK TO ME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND COULD DIE FOR HIM. UNTIL A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE TEMPLE OF POWER THE GREATEST SPELL TEMPLE, (templeofpower7@gmail.com) TEMPLE OF BLACK AND WHITE (GOOD AND EVIL) IN INDIA, AND I DECIDED TO SEND A MAIL TO THE TEMPLE. THE SECRETARY TOLD ME THAT ALL MY PROBLEM ARE OVER SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT INDIA FOR HELP, HE TOLD ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY EX HUSBAND JOHN AND I DID, I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND HE SAID TO ME MY CHILD WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED TO ME NOW IS A LITTLE PROBLEM TO HANDLE COMPARE TO SERIOUS PROBLEMS THE TEMPLE HAS HANDLED, I WAS SO SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MY SELF WHAT PROBLEM COULD BE MORE SERIOUS THAN THIS. HE TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT HE SAID LOOK SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST(THAT I WAS TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS NEEDED), I WAS HAVING DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY SINCE THE TEMPLE IS LOCATED IN INDIA (ASIA) AND NOT AFRICA (NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA) THEY COULD BE REAL AND DIFFERENT. SO I GAVE THEM 50% OF MY TRUST. THIS WAS LIKE A MAGIC AND DREAM COME TRUE TO ME, AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN THE SPELL HAS BEEN CASTEED, JOHN BEEPED MY PHONE AT ABOUT 9:PM I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE JOHN AND WANT HIM BACK. BY 7:AM THE NEXT MORNING HE GAVE ME ANOTHER MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, AT ABOUT 10:AM THAT MORNING HE CALLED AND I PICKED HE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO HE ENDED THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WERE TO MEET HIM, I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, BEHOLD WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW JOHN CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HIS EYES, AND HE SAID TO ME MY WIFE, I AM SO SORRY IMMEDIATELY I HUGGED HIM AND KISSED HIM WHICH I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS YEARS. ALL THANK TO TEMPLE OF POWER. IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN READING THIS AND YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS LIKE MINE, DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT THIS GREAT TEMPLE. HE IS REALLY INDEED A REAL SPELL CASTER.
THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT I DON’T KNOW THE PARTICULAR DOCTOR THAT HELPED ME AS I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 300 SPELL CASTERS WORKING IN THE TEMPLE, UNLIKE THE SINGLE SCAM DOCTORS IN AFRICA. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID OF THE SPELL CASTERS IN AFRICA BECAUSE THE TEMPLE OF POWER ASSURED AND GAVE ME HUNDRED PERCENT PROTECTION AND ALSO HELPED ME RECOVER 50% OF MY MONEY THAT I PAYED TO SCAMS FROM AFRICA

SOME SERVICES RENDERED IN THE TEMPLE OF POWER

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) To cure HIV/AID or related illness
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contract
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need help spiritually.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11)Invoking of Money Ritual
(12)To verify if your online lover is real
(13)To verify if your online loan is real
(14)To be very brilliant
(15)If you are looking for a good job
(16)If you are old and want to look young
(17) If you want to be free from threats of spell caster in AFRICA
And many more..

Email... templeofpower7@gmail.com
Ewa Filip  
#245 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 11:21:14 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I was having serious relationship problems with my husband and this made him move out. Things got worse, he started going to clubs, getting drunk and passing out. Sometimes when we talked on phone, he would threaten me, he was just not himself and our children were suffering from all the drama. I really love him and we had been married for 15yrs which gave us three beautiful boys. I had also lost a lot of money on therapists and spell casters. I was in debt and I felt my world crumbling. I was introduced to a spell caster called Dr Ajayi by my friend who he helped with the same thing and I thought it was just a scam all over again but this time it was different. I did all Dr Ajayi asked me to do and after some few days, my husband called and said that he is coming back home and he doesn't know what came over him. My husband now has a job and has been sober, this helped improve our finances and today we are out of debt. It's a miracle I never believed it was possible, I had lost all hope until I found Dr Ajayi the powerful spell caster. If you are having difficulty in your marriage / relationship and any kind of life problem I believe Dr Ajayi can help you to contact Dr Ajayi on Viber / Whatsapp : +2347084887094 or Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com
#246 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 3:10:49 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Dr oluba, has done it for me and i am speechless but grateful. i want to let the world know about Dr oluba, the Great spell caster that brought back my Ex wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr oluba, used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my woman. At first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr oluba, because he is a great man. All i did was to comply with him and he helped me restore the love and connection between i and my wife and i got the result in 24 hours which still amazes me till today. Do you need help of any kind then contact Dr oluba, today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr oluba, email address is: olubasolutiontemple@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp him on +447597807279
Marie Harris  
#247 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 3:26:11 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My heart was broken i never believe i will get my love back again until Dr ogweshan hand brought back my love 15 hours with a powerful love spell. He is reliable for positive result contact the spell caster for love spell via Email drogweshan@gmail.com 
USA  
#248 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 3:20:35 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Effective Love Spell To Get Back Your Ex Back Within 24 Hours: Fast And Read Through Dr. Zaba Website Now. https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/zabaspell

After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Zaba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact Email: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com or Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com
this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at. whatsApp: +1 (631)320-5873
Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/Zaba24hoursspell1/
USA  
#249 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 6:09:56 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Sir, thank you so much for your genuine spell, my lover is back!!!

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Zaba to everybody that truly needs help to fix his or her broken relationship. When I found Dr. Zaba I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I hSad no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years without any explanation. I contacted Dr. Zaba through his website and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my boyfriend started testing me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. Email now for urgent help. write him on whatsApp: + 1 (631) 320-5873
Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com OR Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com

Read more on his website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/zabaspell
Ann Earnis  
#250 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 4:09:44 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/
facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/
KOBE MYLA  
#251 Posted : Thursday, July 7, 2022 11:39:32 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER miraculouscentre@gmail.com

What a wonderful and straightforward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! I'm giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Lucas for the great work He has done in my life, He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I had such an emotional breakdown to the extent I could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster online called Dr. Lucas, this was after I had been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr. Lucas, a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours I saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because I thought I had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Lucas for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: miraculouscentre@gmail.com Or contact him through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. My Personal Blog: https://kobemyla.blogspot.com/ https://kobemyla.over-blog.com/
USA  
#252 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 4:50:57 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr Zaba: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com

I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr Zaba last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Zaba Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr Zaba has done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr Zaba for saving my broken Marriage and bringing my husband back to me!".. My family and I are living together happily again. If you are searching for a way to restore your relationship, I will advise you to contact him now.

Email: Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com Or Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com

WhatApp him +1(631)320-5873
Read more on his website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/zabaspell
KOBE MYLA  
#253 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 5:40:49 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER miraculouscentre@gmail.com

What a wonderful and straightforward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! I'm giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Lucas for the great work He has done in my life, He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I had such an emotional breakdown to the extent I could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster online called Dr. Lucas, this was after I had been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr. Lucas, a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours I saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because I thought I had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Lucas for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: miraculouscentre@gmail.com Or contact him through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. My Personal Blog: https://kobemyla.blogspot.com/ https://kobemyla.over-blog.com/
Bethany Nash  
#254 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2022 7:50:50 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

"HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK"

Infuse your life with action Don't wait for it to happen Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated Either I will find a way, or I will make one these were the words that kept me going after my husband was snatched away from me until i met True Love spell caster, he is Just and Blessed with The Spell Power Of love life, Power to grant our heart desires granted. Cause my wish have come through, I am aback with the loml and i am so happy and proud that i made this Decision. Reach out to TrueLoveSpellcaster1@gmail.com +1(520) 346-0286. Who Promised to help me regain joy and happiness in 48 hours and am grateful to him that i not disappointed he kept his word and today i live happily with my husband. Contact True Love Spell Cater on (TrueLoveSpellCater1@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(520) 346-0286. its a life changing experience, I have experienced it, Its your turn, do not Miss it.
WRIGHT EVA  
#255 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2022 3:09:40 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: miraculouscentre@gmail.com Or through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. My Blog: https://righteva05.blogspot.com https://righteva.over-blog.com/
WRIGHT EVA  
#256 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2022 10:57:59 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: miraculouscentre@gmail.com Or through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. My Blog: https://righteva05.blogspot.com https://righteva.over-blog.com/
#257 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2022 5:21:34 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Even though I was reluctant to buy this product immediately because of fear and doubts, I eventually did and it worked for me. My herpes has been cured permanently and I was tested negative. I conducted the test severally after completing the medication and all test results read negative. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made, just give it a trial. You’re almost there”contact drokonsolutionspell@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on his cellphone number+2348051145606
#258 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2022 3:12:47 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka
Maria Gonzales  
#259 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2022 6:07:57 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn’t stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and After 2days, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him. We moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since this caster helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.
Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
Susan  
#260 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2022 1:55:46 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello my name is Susan from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Priest Ade, my husband Greg filed for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Priest Ade i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did everything he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com WhatsApp +2349054727023
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply