Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
28 Pages«<1011121314>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ann Earnis  
#221 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2022 8:59:58 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470  https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/
Ann Earnis  
#222 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2022 9:01:00 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me ... I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470  https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/
Shank Nathan  
#223 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2022 4:24:16 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr. Abiodu helped me to fix my relationship. I was heartbroken when my wife told me she is no longer interested in our marriage of 12 years because she was having an affair with the other men where she works. I cried and sobbed every day until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when I read a review about the great works of Dr. Abiodu, then I contacted him for help to get my wife back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my wife came back home she knees begging me to forgive her. We are now happily together with our kids and all thanks go to Dr. Abiodu for helping me save my marriage you can contact Dr. Abiodu through his email address: drabiodutemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +2347019638827
Alice Becker  
#224 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2022 10:47:11 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin  FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Priest Odin can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should try him out. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Priest Odin. If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you.

Here’s his contact:
Email him @: astrologist.and.psychic.solution@gmail.com
Here is his contact.. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 
WRIGHT EVA  
#225 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 4:22:20 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: miraculouscentre@gmail.com Or through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. My Blog: https://righteva05.blogspot.com https://righteva.over-blog.com/
#226 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 7:49:01 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend

View more on YouTube: youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4
#227 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 10:50:51 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A LOVE SPELL CASTER URGENT 2022/2023\ WHATSAPP NUMBER +1 662 493 2087
Alice Becker  
#228 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 3:35:16 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin  FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Priest Odin can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should try him out. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Priest Odin. If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you.

Here’s his contact:
#229 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 7:03:35 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I Need A Real Love Spell Caster To Help Me Bring Back My Ex Lover Husband Wife Boyfriend Girlfriend 2022/2023

I never knew people still had powers and could make things happen. My Wife left me for another man three months ago and ever since then my life has been filled with pain, sorrow and heart break because she was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me she saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr. Patrick that he can bring back lover within two days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my Wife called me for the very first time after three months that she is missing me and she is so sorry for every thing she made me went through. She came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it is highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr. Patrick for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest here is his email address: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com/WhatsApp +1 662 493 2087 or his website https://drpatrickspellca...site.com/my-site/contact
Jenny Charles  
#230 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 8:08:46 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. I am Jenny Charles from the USA. My husband left me and my child for another girl three years ago, ever since then my life has been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn't imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster Priest Elijah and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after two days my husband called me for the very first time after three years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can't believe my eyes, because it's highly unbelievable, it's just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you Priest Elijah for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here

universalspellhelp@gmail.com or universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

WhatsApp him +2347054380994

Website https://universalspellhe...wixsite.com/priestelijah
Dany Convile  
#231 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 2:15:14 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I'm here to advise you that Every problem has a solution when you meet the right
person!! Do not be afraid Dr Ado-Obi is a great spell caster and a spiritual problems solvers ,
Having problems getting married, breaking home, Instant
success, getting back what you lost etc. and your problems will be solved immediately. He does the following:
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/
9) Any problem you have results is 100% sure and guaranteed.

Contact him directly if you need his assistance on

WhatsApp On +27844284407

Email.... adoobisolutiontemple@gmail.com
Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/
#232 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 2:27:36 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Even though I was reluctant to buy this product immediately because of fear and doubts, I eventually did and it worked for me. My herpes has been cured permanently and I was tested negative. I conducted the test severally after completing the medication and all test results read negative. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made, just give it a trial. You’re almost there”contact drokonsolutionspell@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on his cellphone number+2348051145606
Alice Becker  
#233 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 10:55:44 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Here’s his contact:
Alice Becker  
#234 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 11:01:31 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Here’s his contact:
Micheline Peric  
#235 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 7:36:42 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things PRIEST WISDOM has been doing so I decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 24hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful, PRIEST WISDOM you can always email him here: Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or WHATSAPP / cell phone +2348124644470 or view his blog his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/
Logan Jack  
#236 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 9:44:05 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Are you looking for a genuine love spell caster with real and legit results? Contact PRIEST ODIN WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

Unbelievable! I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster Priest Odin. My name is Logan and I am from MS,USA. My husband left me for another woman, after 17years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything in my power to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him and for the sake of our beautiful kids, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back. I never believed in stuff like this, but I had no choice but to try it. I messaged a spell caster called Priest Odin, he was an amazing man and more like a father to me and he also had good reviews from all the people he helped, he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay 48 hours after he's done casting the spell. He also gave me details of everything he needed for the work and how he was gonna cast the spell and surprisingly 32hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened. He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again. Thanks to Priest Odin. If you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Priest Odin for help now..
Email him @: astrologist.and.psychic.solution@gmail.com 
#237 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 9:46:56 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I'm here to advise you that every problem has a solution when you meet the right
person!! Do not be afraid Dr Ado-Obi is a great spell caster and a spiritual problems solvers ,
Having problems getting married, breaking home, Instant
success, getting back what you lost etc. And your problems will be solved immediately. He does the following:
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office
9) Any problem you have results is 100% sure and guaranteed. Contact him directly if you need his assistance on

WhatsApp On +27844284407

Email.... adoobisolutiontemple@gmail.com

Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/
Micheline Peric  
#238 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 10:20:02 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things PRIEST WISDOM has been doing so I decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 24hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful, PRIEST WISDOM you can always email him here: Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or WHATSAPP / cell phone +2348124644470 or view his blog his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/
Micheline Peric  
#239 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 11:58:50 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Bethany Nash  
#240 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2022 10:07:35 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

"HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK"

Infuse your life with action Don't wait for it to happen Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated Either I will find a way, or I will make one these were the words that kept me going after my husband was snatched away from me until i met True Love spell caster, he is Just and Blessed with The Spell Power Of love life, Power to grant our heart desires granted. Cause my wish have come through, I am aback with the loml and i am so happy and proud that i made this Decision. Reach out to TrueLoveSpellcaster1@gmail.com +1(520) 346-0286. Who Promised to help me regain joy and happiness in 48 hours and am grateful to him that i not disappointed he kept his word and today i live happily with my husband. Contact True Love Spell Cater on (TrueLoveSpellCater1@gmail.com) or whatsApp +1(520) 346-0286. its a life changing experience, I have experienced it, Its your turn, do not Miss it.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply