Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
20 Pages«<89101112>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WRIGHT EVA  
#181 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2022 5:36:06 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email (miraculouscentre@gmail.com) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: miraculouscentre@gmail.com My Blog: https://righteva05.blogspot.com
Joanna Oaks  
#182 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2022 7:32:00 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced and I need to share this great testimony. I just want to say thanks to Dr. JB for taking the time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex-lover (now husband) who suddenly lost interest in me after six months of engagement, but today we are married with one kid and we are happier than never before, I was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex-lover kneels begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back. I am short of words and happy inside me. I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr. JB you are God sent to restore broken relationships. he deeply enjoys helping people achieve their desires, find true love, get their ex-lovers back, stop abusive relationships, find success, attract happiness, find soul mates, and more, contact him today and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He delivers results at his best in real spell casting.
Email: unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp him: (+220)-522-4120
SCOTT WYCOFF  
#183 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2022 4:52:16 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hi, did you know there are spells to win love back from an ex. I have done it. I love reading about relationships and how to make them work, how to better the relationship, and how to keep the spark alive, even how to talk to them a certain way to get them to think a different way about the situation and you. If you need advice or want to win your ex back, try DR EMU copy and message on the following ( Email: emutemple@gmail.com ) or ( WhatsApp: +2347012841542 ) It will change your mentality and get you what you want.
Keira Noah  
#184 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2022 3:22:18 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My Name is Keira Noah from New JERSEY, USA. After 18years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Pennsylvania to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr ADODA can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a Love spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr ADODA . He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. ADODA real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact:

Email : adodaadoda648@gmail.com
Whatsapp +2349056396014
#185 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2022 5:09:17 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

WHAT A GREAT JOY IN MY LIFE NOW MY EX HUSBAND IS NOW BACK TO ME ALL THANK TO DR PATRICK YOU CAN WHATSAPP HIM ON NUMBER +1 662 493 2087
How I Got My Ex Husband Back………..I am Karen Michael by name. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after\(5) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com I helped a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me bring him back to me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back. because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Patrick. His email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or his phone number: +1 662 493 2087 or on his website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact
Phiona  
#186 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 7:35:46 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My Name is Phiona Acio from New JERSEY, USA. After 18years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Pennsylvania to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr ADODA can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a Love spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr ADODA . He is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. ADODA real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact:

Email : adodaadoda648@gmail.com
Whatsapp +2349056396014
#187 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 4:02:14 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

THE MOST RELIABLE SPELL CASTER THAT CAN HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR LOST LOVE BACK WITHIN 24HRS(DRPATRICKSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM)
Thank you for your miracle Dr Patrick This article is dedicated to Dr Patrick. I have been married to my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she doesn't love me anymore when I was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back by buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Dr called Patrick. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until I got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID, Herpes, Cancer E.T.C. You can contact him via email at { drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com }. my page http://evarick45.blogspot .com or this is his website https://drpatrickspellca...site.com/my-site/contact He will help you in anything you need and is quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number:+1 (662) 493 2087.
Elisa keily  
#188 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 4:13:02 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone, my name is Elisa Keily I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. My husband left me for another woman a few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him.I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave. My husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now

Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com 
WhatsApp: +12097838804
ALBERT MIKE  
#189 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 12:16:38 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello viewer am Albert mike from Kenya 30 years old am here to share my testimony on how i joined the brotherhood of illuminati.. four months back when i wanted to join the brotherhood i was scammed by fake agents and people pretending to be Grand Master use the website.. until i met a friend MR BERRY WARD who gave me the genuine procedures i followed and made me a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i am living a good life and i have enough money to do all i ever wanted .if u are interested and u need the help of my Initiator Berry.send email-grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com thanks Berry, am living the dream i will forever be grateful
ALBERT MIKE  
#190 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 12:19:28 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello viewer am Albert mike from Kenya 30 years old am here to share my testimony on how i joined the brotherhood of illuminati.. four months back when i wanted to join the brotherhood i was scammed by fake agents and people pretending to be Grand Master use the website.. until i met a friend MR BERRY WARD who gave me the genuine procedures i followed and made me a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i am living a good life and i have enough money to do all i ever wanted .if u are interested and u need the help of my Initiator Berry.send email-grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com thanks Berry, am living the dream i will forever be grateful
ALBERT MIKE  
#191 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2022 12:40:04 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello viewer am Albert mike from Kenya 30 years old am here to share my testimony on how i joined the brotherhood of illuminati.. four months back when i wanted to join the brotherhood i was scammed by fake agents and people pretending to be Grand Master use the website.. until i met a friend MR BERRY WARD who gave me the genuine procedures i followed and made me a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i am living a good life and i have enough money to do all i ever wanted .if u are interested and u need the help of my Initiator Berry.send email-grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com
thanks Berry, am living the dream i will forever be grateful
Clara James  
#192 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2022 6:12:46 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470 

.My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again . I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other .This man is for REAL and for good . He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well , in our love life . contact email Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/  
Eric  
#193 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2022 9:14:16 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I want to thank a very kind and powerful psychic who brought back my ex wife who left me she told me she wants to be alone and left me and the kids I was devastated everyday i keep thinking how i would live without her one day i was online when I found Priest Ade website then i contacted him, He told me not to worry she will be back in 24hours after he cast his love spell i had some doubt though but i just did all he instructed and had a little faith, To my greatest surprise the next day she was back to me and the family she told me she was sad because she couldn’t get pregnant since we have been trying but Priest Ade also solved that now she is 3 weeks pregnant I’m so excited i highly recommend him he is powerful and can help you too with different problems email him now at ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com And his website https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com OR WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023
#194 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2022 5:05:52 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My name is Natasha Wilson. I am here to make a review about how Dr Patrick  helped me in fixing my marriage and also to those out there seeking for help and advice on how to save your broken marriage or relationship, few months ago I was having issues with my husband I noticed he has been having an affair with another young lady in his place of work I confronted him but he got angry and say to my face that it’s true, as if that was not enough he went ahead by telling me he doesn’t love me anymore that he wanted a divorce I was to devastated and confused, I pleaded with him that I don’t want a divorce but he insisted, before then I had heard about Dr Patrick while browsing on the internet how he use to help people with broken marriages and relationships, I gave it a thought and I decided to contact him, he promise to put a smile on my face again, I followed his instructions and after 3days I was so surprised to see my husband kneeling before me and apologizing for what he had said about the divorce, this is something I never expected, I thank Dr Patrick for what he has done for me, now am living happily with my husband and he has stopped seeing the other woman. Please if you are having issues like this I advise you to contact Dr Patrick he can help you as well. You can contact him on his Email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or on his whatsapp number +1 662 493 2087 this is his website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact
usa  
#195 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2022 9:57:58 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Sir, thank you so much for your genuine spell, my lover is back!!!

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Zaba to everybody that truly needs help to fix his or her broken relationship. When I found Dr. Zaba I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I hSad no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years without any explanation. I contacted Dr. Zaba through his website and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my boyfriend started testing me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. Email now for urgent help. write him on whatsApp: + 1 (631) 320-5873
Zaba24hoursspell1@gmail.com OR Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com

Read more on his website: https://zaba24hoursspell1.wixsite.com/zabaspell
Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/Zaba24hoursspell1/
KOBE MYLA  
#196 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2022 12:00:31 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER miraculouscentre@gmail.com

What a wonderful and straightforward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life!!! I'm giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Lucas for the great work He has done in my life, He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I had such an emotional breakdown to the extent I could not do anything reasonable again, after 3months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster online called Dr. Lucas, this was after I had been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced to Dr. Lucas, a true Spell Caster. In less than 38 hours I saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because I thought I had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Lucas for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. EMAIL HIM FOR HELP: miraculouscentre@gmail.com Or you can contact him through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 My Blog: https://kobemyla.blogspot.com/
#197 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2022 10:58:08 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Review of real love spell caster to get ex boyfriend or husband back no matter why he left you.(FAST Results) WhatsApp Dr Kadiri +2348102430456.
My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn't stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster called Dr Kadiri and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and After 11hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him. We moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since Dr Kadiri helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before,you can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix .Here’s his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348102430456 or Email him at: drkadirilovespellhome@gmail.com ,
Shanice  
#198 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2022 5:54:56 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work
ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
You can also talk to him on WhatsApp
+234 905 472 7023
Read more on his website
https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com
Shanice  
#199 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2022 6:41:56 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work
ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com
You can also talk to him on WhatsApp
+234 905 472 7023
Read more on his website
https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com
#200 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2022 11:55:35 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Okon a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Okon , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact :+2348051145606 drokonsolutionspell@gmail.com

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply