Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
20 Pages«<181920
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
olivia stephen  
#381 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2022 5:04:18 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

It’s hurt when boyfriend told you “I don’t need you in my life anymore. I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for 6 years and we were about to get married when we both have misunderstanding with each other and he ask for a break and we both agreed, after 4 months I head that he was having an affair with my friend Emily and I was very upset and worried so a friend of mine advice me and told me if I still love my ex boyfriend and if I really want to have him back so I told her yes, and she ask me to contact Dr.Unity the spell caster and I did although I never believe on spell so i contacted Dr.Unity and he ask me to say my wishes , after the casting of the spell i receive a phone call from my ex boyfriend he was apologizing to me that we should come back together and process with our wedding . I'm so happy and I wish not to ever have this relationship problem again in my life. I will also advise anyone with this kind of issue to contact him for help. He is really nice on the phone and always there to answer your questions and give you the good advice that you need.Here his contact..
WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me
Stephanie Jane  
#382 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2022 10:44:48 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR BOB WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT DR. BOB VIA WHATSAPP : ( +2349153314547 ) EMAIL: drbobsupernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com

Hello am STEPHANIE JANE from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr  Bob   on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real, And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number, So i called her and ask her about Dr  Bob   she said Dr  Bob   is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon, Then i decided in contacting Dr  Bob   which i did, And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for, And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me, So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 1years saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up,  And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr Bob His private mail :  drbobsupernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp him directly :+2349153314547

https://www.facebook.com...supernaturalspelltemple/
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply