Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
28 Pages123>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cassie Bailey  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2021 2:58:05 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

Hello I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Elijah I'm forever grateful contact him

Email: universalspellhelp@gmail.com or universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

WhatsApp him +2347054380994

Website: https://universalspellhe...wixsite.com/priestelijah
Cassie Bailey  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 28, 2021 3:04:34 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Elijah I'm forever grateful contact him

Email: universalspellhelp@gmail.com or universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

WhatsApp him +2347054380994

Website: https://universalspellhe...wixsite.com/priestelijah
#3 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2022 6:53:10 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

MY NAME IS NIKITA ROY FROM LAS VEGAS
PLEASE FIND TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY.
AS WE ALL KNOW INDIA IS NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF MAGIC SO DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

BE CAREFUL HERE, NOBODY CAN HELP YOU FROM AFRICA OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER FROM AFRICA HERE MUST BE IGNORED, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM AND FROM AFRICA WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY HUSBAND JOHN BACK AFTER HE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2YEARS WITH MY 3YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE I MET ON THIS BLOG AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM AFRICA, I WAS SO CONFUSED AND I WAS ALWAYS SICK BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM AND I WAS SO DESPERATE TO HAVE JOHN BACK TO ME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND COULD DIE FOR HIM. UNTIL A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE TEMPLE OF POWER THE GREATEST SPELL TEMPLE, (templeofpower7@gmail.com) TEMPLE OF BLACK AND WHITE (GOOD AND EVIL) IN INDIA, AND I DECIDED TO SEND A MAIL TO THE TEMPLE. THE SECRETARY TOLD ME THAT ALL MY PROBLEM ARE OVER SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT INDIA FOR HELP, HE TOLD ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND MY EX HUSBAND JOHN AND I DID, I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING. AND HE SAID TO ME MY CHILD WHAT YOU JUST EXPLAINED TO ME NOW IS A LITTLE PROBLEM TO HANDLE COMPARE TO SERIOUS PROBLEMS THE TEMPLE HAS HANDLED, I WAS SO SHOCKED AND I SAID TO MY SELF WHAT PROBLEM COULD BE MORE SERIOUS THAN THIS. HE TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT WHAT HE SAID LOOK SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE PAST(THAT I WAS TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS NEEDED), I WAS HAVING DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT I DECIDED TO TRY SINCE THE TEMPLE IS LOCATED IN INDIA (ASIA) AND NOT AFRICA (NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA) THEY COULD BE REAL AND DIFFERENT. SO I GAVE THEM 50% OF MY TRUST. THIS WAS LIKE A MAGIC AND DREAM COME TRUE TO ME, AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN THE SPELL HAS BEEN CASTEED, JOHN BEEPED MY PHONE AT ABOUT 9:PM I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE JOHN AND WANT HIM BACK. BY 7:AM THE NEXT MORNING HE GAVE ME ANOTHER MISSED CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, AT ABOUT 10:AM THAT MORNING HE CALLED AND I PICKED HE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO HE ENDED THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WERE TO MEET HIM, I WAS STILL ON SHOCK, BEHOLD WHEN I GOT THERE I SAW JOHN CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HIS EYES, AND HE SAID TO ME MY WIFE, I AM SO SORRY IMMEDIATELY I HUGGED HIM AND KISSED HIM WHICH I HAVE MISSED ALL THIS YEARS. ALL THANK TO TEMPLE OF POWER. IF YOU ARE A MAN OR A WOMAN READING THIS AND YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS LIKE MINE, DO NOT FAIL TO CONTACT THIS GREAT TEMPLE. HE IS REALLY INDEED A REAL SPELL CASTER.
THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT I DON’T KNOW THE PARTICULAR DOCTOR THAT HELPED ME AS I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 300 SPELL CASTERS WORKING IN THE TEMPLE, UNLIKE THE SINGLE SCAM DOCTORS IN AFRICA. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID OF THE SPELL CASTERS IN AFRICA BECAUSE THE TEMPLE OF POWER ASSURED AND GAVE ME HUNDRED PERCENT PROTECTION AND ALSO HELPED ME RECOVER 50% OF MY MONEY THAT I PAYED TO SCAMS FROM AFRICA

SOME SERVICES RENDERED IN THE TEMPLE OF POWER

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) To cure HIV/AID or related illness
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) Are you a contractor and you want to win contract
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need help spiritually.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11)Invoking of Money Ritual
(12)To verify if your online lover is real
(13)To verify if your online loan is real
(14)To be very brilliant
(15)If you are looking for a good job
(16)If you are old and want to look young
(17) If you want to be free from threats of spell caster in AFRICA
And many more..

Email... templeofpower7@gmail.com
KATHRINE MELNICK  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2022 2:17:26 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT LORD ZULU ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +1(909)781-4612

Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Lord Zulu. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without a word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 72 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details. Contact him on WhatsApp @ +1(909)781-4612.
call:+1(213) 538-2469
EMAIL: Allsupremepowersolutionhome@gmail.com
WEBSITE; allsupremepowersolutionhom.website2.me
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2022 5:36:06 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Life comes with different experiences I don't know what you have experience but this is my short testimony, I am happy typing this because I have peace in my marriage again and all thanks to a great man called Dr Peter, he is a powerful spell caster that help reconcile the dispute between me and my husband with a love spell, my husband left home and live with another woman for 7 months without caring for me and our 4 years daughter, financially I am fine but I need the tender care of a man, I beg him to come back home several times but nothing work out, I even asked his elder sister to help me beg him which didn't work out. So one day I read a testimony of a woman who described how Dr Peter helped her stop her husband from divorcing her with a love spell so I took his contact and explained my problems to him, he told me what is needed for the love spell and which I did so then after 48hours time my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness so that was how my marriage was saved. If you need his help do not hesitate to contact him on his Email: drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com for any problem bothering your heart and he will get them solved for you, you can also contact him on his WhatsApp number +2348162247974
Facebook page https://web.facebook.codrpeterspellcaster22
Blog: https:/drpeterspellcaster22.blogspot.com/
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2022 12:48:54 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Thanks to Drokon for cureing me of my helpers of many years worries if you're interested in cureing any kind's of desesae contact drokonsolutionspell@gmail.comcom or whatapp +2348051145606
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2022 8:21:08 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Am the Happiest Woman On Earth Right Now.
I read a lot of people speak good about him how powerful of his reunion love spell works, I put my faith up front he can help me too, I contacted him and put my trust on him. And I did according to what he instructed me to. Behold what happen now my husband came back just within 11 hours of contacting Dr Nana. I’m still short of words after months of living me for his mistress and filed divorce. my gratitude to Dr Nana remain forever because of the restoration of peace he brought back to my home. I believed God has sent Dr Nana to help people out from devastation, reach out to him via, Nanakwakuspiritualist@gmail.com Whatsapp +1 (404) 9195577 or visit https://lovespellsite.blogspot.com/.
spell caster  
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2022 4:36:56 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

[I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is; Here’s his contact Call/Whats-app him: +2349052625547 ,or Email him drorewele@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com...-caster-103541181497479/
tracy donald  
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2022 10:58:05 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

IT WORKED 100%....I just got my Marriage fixed, I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back, I had no choice but to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr Kadiri, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened. He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again. Thanks to Dr Kadiri . If you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Kadiri for help now..
Here is his contact...WhatsApp him: +2348102430456 ,
Email him at: drkadirilovespellhome@gmail.com
daniella nelson  
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2022 10:59:55 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Review of real love spell caster to get ex boyfriend or husband back no matter why he left you.(FAST Results) WhatsApp Dr Kadiri +2348102430456.
My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn't stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster called Dr Kadiri and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and After 11hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him. We moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since Dr Kadiri helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix .Here’s his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348102430456 or Email him at: drkadirilovespellhome@gmail.com
#11 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2022 4:57:18 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Dr Adoda who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn't know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Dr Adoda helped her and she left his website on http://dradodalovetemple.com i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 48hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him

YouTube: youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4

https://dradodalovetemple.blogspot.com

WhatsApp +2348112825421.
#12 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2022 5:06:16 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help of Dr Osita rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his Powerful spell, And the pregnancy work he did i am so grateful to him Thank you so much Dr Osita for the great work that you have done. Now, i can boldly say that i have been called back at my place of work, My Daughter is back home and i was tested Pregnant this morning after the Medical Text that i went through this morning at my place of Work. Was last pregnant since 5 years ago and now am tested Positive. I want to use this medium to say thank you so much and i will personally come to say Appreciation to you. You can email him and he can do more for you also because i know that there are people who needs his help like me. His email address is ( Ositabello8@gmil.com and you can also follw him on his facebook page or whatsapp him: +4915217824272 You are so powerful. This is for real people in need. THANK YOU Dr Osita
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2022 8:14:24 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am the great chief from Ghana. spiritual grandmaster and l help peoples
in the following such as
1. Marriage problems
2. Money problems
3. Instant money
4. Business improvement
5. Pocket no dry
6. Love me alone
7. Do as I say
8. Infertility
9. Inability to understand in class
10. If have been dupe by scammers and you need your money back.
11. If you also need your ex lover back

And many more. Bring your problems for your best final solution with no
effect.. There is a saying that action speaks louder than words so I won't
talk much or to prove my work to but try me once and your life whasap
+2348053494127 or drusifoatagaspell@gmail.com
Avery Lindsey  
#14 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2022 5:08:04 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

GREAT THANKS TO DR TRUE LOVE SPELL CASTER FOR HELPING ME WHEN I NEEDED HELP.

I am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my fiance that i love so much. Am from Chicago and my name is Avery Lindsey, I had a fairy tale kinda love story and everyone around me call me the lucky one for having such a sweet love life but even the best love story can still go sour, before things went south I tried my best to make things work with everything that I can think of but thing still keeps going south. breakup is a bitch and dealing with life was difficult and everyone see you like an object of pity. I desperately had to do something and that was when i was introduced to this spiritual home, I was told once that if you need it bad enough you will go for it. i came across many spell casters but they promised and nothing came up but an African friend who was my neighbor introduced me to Dr TRUE LOVE and i emailed him with his email : Truelovespellcaster1@gmail.com and he replied me so kindly and help me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for 4 months. At first his instructions sounded barbaric but I followed them and inexplicable results happened within 72hrs, Am so happy and all thanks to Dr TRUE LOVE SPELL CASTER for helping me with his white love powers. If you have any kind of problem email him now for help with Truelovespellcaster1@gmail.com Phone number: +2349066156025
Avery Lindsey  
#15 Posted : Sunday, May 8, 2022 5:12:26 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my fiance that i love so much. Am from Chicago and my name is Avery Lindsey, I had a fairy tale kinda love story and everyone around me call me the lucky one for having such a sweet love life but even the best love story can still go sour, before things went south I tried my best to make things work with everything that I can think of but thing still keeps going south. breakup is a bitch and dealing with life was difficult and everyone see you like an object of pity. I desperately had to do something and that was when i was introduced to this spiritual home, I was told once that if you need it bad enough you will go for it. i came across many spell casters but they promised and nothing came up but an African friend who was my neighbor introduced me to Dr TRUE LOVE and i emailed him with his email : Truelovespellcaster1@gmail.com and he replied me so kindly and help me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for 4 months. At first his instructions sounded barbaric but I followed them and inexplicable results happened within 72hrs, Am so happy and all thanks to Dr TRUE LOVE SPELL CASTER for helping me with his white love powers. If you have any kind of problem email him now for help with Truelovespellcaster1@gmail.com Phone number: +2349066156025
Avery Lindsey  
#16 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2022 3:21:03 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Avery Lindsey  
#17 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2022 6:29:40 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 1:53:37 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A big thanks to Dr PATRICK, who brought back my husband. Me and my husband were living happily, but I found my husband so strange and I didn't know what was going on, and he actually sought for a divorce, and he left. I was searching for a way to solve this problem but nothing seemed to happen Until a very good friend of mine told me about a good spell caster called Dr PATRICK. I thought it was not going to work but I just gave it a trial and I contacted him by email and told him what the problem was. He told me not to worry that in 2 days time my husband will call me and will love me again but i was still in doubt but to my greatest surprise it happened just as the spell caster has said. My husband called me and started apologizing for what he had done. I should forgive him. Dr PATRICK is a good spell caster and he has helped people all over the world and to you all that are faced with the same or similar problem. I want you to contact him by email: drpatrickspellcaster@hotmail.com or whatsApp him +2347044745704 his  website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact
Donna Kelvin  
#19 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2022 1:22:07 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS AND LOST LOVE SPELLS TO BRING BACK LOST LOVER +2348118829899 USA, UK, FRANCE, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, IRELAND.

I've gotten back with my ex boyfriend with the help of Dr.Great the best spell caster online and i highly recommends Dr.Great to anyone in need of help!.. I want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after he breakup with me, we have been together for 3 years, recently i found out my boyfriend was having an affair with another Girl, when i confronted him, it led to quarrels and he finally broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship forum about a spell caster who helps people get back their lost love through Love spell, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via his email, and he told me what to do and i did it, Then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR.GREAT. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the Internet that Dr.Great real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com, you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp: +2348118829899 check out his  blog http://infinitylovespell1.blogspot.com you can also visit my blog at http://donnakelvin150.over-blog.com, THANKS TO DR.GREAT..  
#20 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2022 9:41:44 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

A big thanks to Dr PATRICK, who brought back my husband. Me and my husband were living happily, but I found my husband so strange and I didn't know what was going on, and he actually sought for a divorce, and he left. I was searching for a way to solve this problem but nothing seemed to happen Until a very good friend of mine told me about a good spell caster called Dr PATRICK. I thought it was not going to work but I just gave it a trial and I contacted him by email and told him what the problem was. He told me not to worry that in 2 days time my husband will call me and will love me again but i was still in doubt but to my greatest surprise it happened just as the spell caster has said. My husband called me and started apologizing for what he had done. I should forgive him. Dr PATRICK is a good spell caster and he has helped people all over the world and to you all that are faced with the same or similar problem. I want you to contact him by email: drpatrickspellcaster@hotmail.com or whatsApp him +2347044745704 his  website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply