Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
130 Pages«<120121122123124>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#2421 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 10:31:37 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

Hello everyone i want to testify on how I joined the illuminati kingdom and my life change totally . i become rich and famous. I was trying to join this society for so many years I was scammed before I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because i was scam before . finally a friend of mine introduce me to the right way to join illuminati. I was initiated, surprisingly I was given an instant benefit money of $4,000,000.00 as a new member of the great illuminati kingdom I was very happy, for those of you trying to join this illuminati society this is your opportunity for you to join. Contact the illuminati official email: supremelordmaurice@gmail.com or add us on hangouts at supremelordmaurice@gmail.com how to join, i want you all to know that it is totally free on how to join the illuminati, this is the real illuminati temple where you can join and be totally free in life and be successful
#2422 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 12:26:59 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone i want to testify on how I joined the illuminati kingdom and my life change totally . i become rich and famous. I was trying to join this society for so many years I was scammed before I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because i was scam before . finally a friend of mine introduce me to the right way to join illuminati. I was initiated, surprisingly I was given an instant benefit money of $4,000,000.00 as a new member of the great illuminati kingdom I was very happy, for those of you trying to join this illuminati society this is your opportunity for you to join. Contact the illuminati official email: supremelordmaurice@gmail.com or add us on hangouts at supremelordmaurice@gmail.com how to join, i want you all to know that it is totally free on how to join the illuminati, this is the real illuminati temple where you can join and be totally free in life and be successful
#2423 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 3:07:43 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone my name is Garth Walter,i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called m for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Jayden Lincoln and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT Jayden Lincoln call +2349136897274 or WhatsApp him or Email: illuminati.nwo776@gmail.com
#2424 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2022 3:13:56 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#2425 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 5:24:32 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM, Hello everyone My name is Scott Williams am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Steve Marco of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Steve Marco and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM..
#2426 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 6:26:41 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM, Hello everyone My name is Scott Williams am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Steve Marco of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Steve Marco and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM........................
#2427 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 12:13:28 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I want to use this opportunity to thank Alex McDonald who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $100,000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Alex McDonald who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on: (+2348134942234) or email: illuminati6790@gmail.com
#2428 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 12:13:59 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I want to use this opportunity to thank Alex McDonald who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $100,000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of Thousands of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Alex McDonald who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can whats-app him on: (+2348134942234) or email: illuminati6790@gmail.com
#2429 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 12:15:19 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#2430 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2022 12:37:43 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM, Hello everyone My name is Scott Williams am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Steve Marco of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Steve Marco and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM..........................
#2431 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2022 1:11:34 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM, Hello everyone My name is Scott Williams am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Steve Marco of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Steve Marco and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM.............................
#2432 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2022 12:14:40 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone my name is Garth Walter,i am from U.K i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called m for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my 5000,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Jayden Lincoln and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT Jayden Lincoln call +2349136897274 or WhatsApp him or Email: illuminati.nwo776@gmail.com
#2433 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2022 12:15:24 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#2434 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2022 8:09:31 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

My names are Lisa Brooklyn from United States. Great Dr Maurice is really powerful and knows how to do his job perfectly. If not for him i could not imagine what would have happened. My ex was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another girl. I thought all hope was gone. I searched for help on the internet and i came across Dr Maurice . I saw so many testimonies about him. I was delighted and i contacted him on his email and told him what was going on. He laughed and assured me to calm down that he will help me and that my ex will come back begging me. He did his work and cast the spell for me and in 3 days time, my ex came apologizing just as he told me. Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left. Contact the Dr Maurice for your own help.You can contact him on his email;Drmauricejohn7703@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp at +256742936930
#2435 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2022 3:30:23 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

I'M HENRY MARK FROM GERMANY HAPPILY MARRIED,

I'm a member of this great Illuminati brotherhood. The Illuminati
is a secret society that aspires to spiritual and promote moral values.It was made under the principles of love, established justice, unity, peace and relief.The Illuminati bring people of good will together,independent of their differences and backgrounds, and make sure that these good men/women get better in society.If you want to become a member of the GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD,is to make Sure you become rich,famous,powerful and outstanding in life.Please
reply to this email address:(henrymark4666@gmail.com) or Whatsapp:+4915216730493 If only you're interested for the betterment of your life.
Grand Master of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood
#2436 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2022 7:47:00 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr James Robert call +2349159600354 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349159600354 or email: jro408544@gmail.com.com, Hello everyone My name is Lucky Charles am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called James Robert of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called James Robert and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR James Robert call +2349159600354 or WhatsApp him +2349159600354 or email: jro408544@gmail.com.com👇👇https://wa.me/message/KYRZCGJ6MEIOA1
#2437 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2022 11:14:18 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#2438 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2022 1:08:32 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr John Larry call +2348118765646 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348118765646 or email: ibrotherhood052@gmail.com, Hello everyone My name is Scott William am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called John Larryof being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called John Larry and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR John Larry call +2348118765646 or WhatsApp him +2348118765646 or email: ibrotherhood052@gmail.com.........
#2439 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2022 10:09:15 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

hello everyone I am 33 years old. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the testimony posted by Mrs Charles Anthony on how an Illuminati agent *James Robert* helped him, saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship here in Canada. With the help of Mr. James Robert I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I received a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact James Robert on his email address on (jro408544@gmail.com) or you can as well call/
whatsapp him on +2349159600354. Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. You can as well contact me on whatsapp +2349159600354 for any information on how i go about mine. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....... ......
#2440 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2022 12:34:49 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

WELCOME CALL DR ALEX +2348108998285 TO JOIN ILLUMINATI666 BROTHERHOOD SOCIETY FOR WEALTH, FAME, LOVE and LUCK. Are you a Pastor, Politician, Business man or woman, Musician or an Artist, you want to be famous or you want to become rich and powerful or you want achieve your dreams. Benefits of the Illuminati 1. A Cash Reward (welcome ransom) of €2,000,000 EUR 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at €201,000. 3. A Dream House bought in country of your own choice (USA)or any. 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination (where you have always dreamt to visit). 5. One year Golf Membership package. 6. A VIP treatment in all * Airports in World. 7. A total Lifestyle change. 8. Access to all Superstars Mega super stars in world. 9. An international bank account created by USA international globalism (you will be able to use this account in all banks in world any part of world) as well as monthly payment of €50000 into your bank account every month. 10. A very powerful talisman supremacy ring (offered to you for magical protective purposes) 11.Your illuminati membership ID which has various accessories advantages worldwide. 12. A green card given by USA government(making you a full citizen of America) authorize by worldwide illuminati organisation...... Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life. You can send us the following information as we prepare you for your initiation. Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Full name_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Home address_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ State._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Date of birth_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Sex_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Occupation______________ Phone_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Email_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Join us today and become rich and famous forever.... More Informations on how to be a member or join illuminati666 society call or WhatsApp Dr Alex....+2348108998285... joinilluminatisociety0@gmail.com..... NOTE: THERE IS NO HUMAN SACRIFICE and you must be above 18 years....
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply