Ver monocromía
  • A-
  • A+

Foro

Publique y encuentre temas de interes general.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
130 Pages«<106107108109110>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#2141 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2022 8:30:35 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Groups: Guests

CONTACT Mr John Larry IS A NICE MAN..Call (+2348118765646) or add him on WhatsApp (+2348118765646) I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr John Larry, I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr John Larry has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp Mr John Larry,from , Italy , and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr John Larry Whatsapp. (+2348118765646) Or call
(+2348118765646) email him on:Illuminati johnlarry1134568@gmail.com For immediately response… My Regard to Mr John Larry

#2142 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2022 8:00:14 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Good news!!! Good news!!!
HAIL LIGHT!
Do you want to Be WEALTHY AND POWERFUL IN LIFE? Do you want to get Rich in a little time?Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, Be a part of the world most Capable brotherhood of Wealth and Power - The Illuminati Freemason-
If You Have Sickness or Affliction Of Any Kind Or Any Level, no matter how severe it is, Contact Us today for your liberation to health And Wholeness
ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE BONDAGE OF SICKNESS WITH SPIRITUAL ATTACKS
Do not hesitate to contact us If We'll Be Of Help To YOU in any ways or at any situation you find yourself.
Here's our contact info
EMAIL/hangout: illuminatiinitiationtemplewa@gmail.com.
DIRECT SMS/WhatsApp / Calls To Masonic Registry +1(760)8922577

WARNING: only those who are interested to become a member of the church of Satan are allow to visit office or send a mail to the email address below. Do not contact if you are not interested and once you contact there is no going back. so think before contacting. BEWARE!!!

BE SURE THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES WILL COME THROUGH BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR, making your dreams and wish come to REALITY.
HAIL LIGHT!
#2143 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 9:41:33 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone My name Garth Walter, I'm from the United State of America and I'm here to give a testimony on how I successfully joined the illuminati brotherhood and received $1,000.000.00 Dollar as my benefit, I have tried joining the organization from a long now and I was scammed by fake agents in South Africa and Kenya, I was down and I couldn't feed myself and my family, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have taken all my money, One day I came across a testimony of a woman thanking a man called Agent Jayden Lincoln for helping her to join the illuminati brotherhood I was Confed and I decided to give a try, I contacted Mr. Jayden Lincoln on WhatsApp and he told me everything that has to be done and I did it, surprisingly I was made a member and my first benefit money was sent to me less than 48hours. I'm sharing the testimony because of my past experience, For those of you trying to join the organization, this your opportunity to contact Mr. Jayden Lincoln on WhatsApp:+2349136897274 Email: illuminati.nwo776@gmail.com if you want to join, please note if you are not up to 20 years above don't contact .
ALBERT MIKE  
#2144 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 1:29:11 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Call or Whats'App +1(832) 789-0695 Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere

in the world you want to be rich, famous, and posses power..
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $300,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World Whats'App +1(832) 789-0695 OR grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com if

you want to join.
ALBERT MIKE  
#2145 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 1:32:58 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Call or Whats'App +1(832) 789-0695 Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere

9.Monthly payment of $300,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World Whats'App +1(832) 789-0695 OR grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com if

you want to join.
ALBERT MIKE  
#2146 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 2:48:22 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

you want to join.
ALBERT MIKE  
#2147 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 4:10:02 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

you want to join.
ALBERT MIKE  
#2148 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 5:09:05 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

you want to join.
smith benson  
#2149 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 7:03:14 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
ALBERT MIKE  
#2150 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 8:15:18 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

you want to join.
ALBERT MIKE  
#2151 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 8:16:20 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

you want to join.
#2152 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 8:20:43 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Good news!!! Good news!!! HAIL LIGHT! Do you want to Be WEALTHY AND POWERFUL IN LIFE? Do you want to get Rich in a little time?Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, Be a part of the world most Capable brotherhood of Wealth and Power - The Illuminati Freemason- If You Have Sickness or Affliction Of Any Kind Or Any Level, no matter how severe it is, Contact Us today for your liberation to health And Wholeness ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY AND FREE YOURSELF FROM THE BONDAGE OF SICKNESS WITH SPIRITUAL ATTACKS Do not hesitate to contact us If We'll Be Of Help To YOU in any ways or at any situation you find yourself. Here's our contact info EMAIL/hangout: illuminatiinitiationtemplewa@gmail.com. DIRECT SMS/WhatsApp / Calls To Masonic Registry +1(760)8922577 WARNING: only those who are interested to become a member of the church of Satan are allow to visit office or send a mail to the email address below. Do not contact if you are not interested and once you contact there is no going back. so think before contacting. BEWARE!!! BE SURE THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES WILL COME THROUGH BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR, making your dreams and wish come to REALITY. HAIL LIGHT!
#2153 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2022 11:49:45 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

This is a proposal that will change your life,when i join the Illuminati society 5 months ago,before i was a businessman who was trying to be more successful and I needed a new idea, I was lucky to be chatting with one of the great businesswomen in Finland, Then she introduce me to the Illuminati society, That I should contact Lord John William on Whatsapp Number +2348119132137, Which I did, Grand Master John William explained everything to me about the society, I understand that it was not evil or satanic, but helping each other and sharing new ideas, I got registered into the society through Lord John William, After the registration, the society donates a huge sum of 5 million euros to me, When I was invited to the meeting, then I saw so many great men and woman who I admire. Since I join this society, I enjoy all prosperity and success in my life, join the wise and get wiser, information of Lord Mr. John William EMAIL: (wjohnwilliam18@gmail.com) or WhatsApp or call +2348119132137
#2154 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 6:37:03 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr David William IS A NICE MAN..Call (+2348074766563) or add him on WhatsApp (+2348074766563) I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr David William, I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr David William has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp Mr David William,from , Italy , and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr David William Whatsapp. (+2348074766563) Or call
(+2348074766563) email him on:Illuminati David William@gmail.Com For immediately response… My Regard to Mr David William..............
#2155 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 6:38:39 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr David William IS A NICE MAN..Call (+2348074766563) or add him on WhatsApp (+2348074766563) I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr David William, I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr David William has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp Mr David William,from , Italy , and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr David William Whatsapp. (+2348074766563) Or call
(+2348074766563) email him on:Illuminati David William@gmail.Com For immediately response… My Regard to Mr David William..............
#2156 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 6:40:22 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#2157 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 8:44:01 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

#2158 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 10:45:50 AM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

🇺🇸 Hello everyone my name is MARY from the united state of american north carolina i’m giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called PETER SAMPSON for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man’s email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my $50,000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called PETER SAMPSON and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join if intrested in joining kindly email us on (illuminati666moneycult@gmail.com) or number +2349023758310 🇺🇸
#2159 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 4:39:34 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

CONTACT Mr John Larry IS A NICE MAN..Call (+2348118765646) or add him on WhatsApp (+2348118765646) I was thinking that illuminati is not real, But today with Mr John Larry, I now believe that illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To Mr John Larry has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: . WhatsApp Mr John Larry,from , Italy , and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve all your dream to become rich and protected all the days of your life…… BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI a cash reward of usd $2.5million USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $70,000.00USD a dream house build in any country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a V I P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of$10,000USD into your bank account every month as a member, one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world» JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLYAND SPIRITUALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT Mr John Larry Whatsapp. (+2348118765646) Or call
(+2348118765646) email him on:Illuminati johnlarry1134568@gmail.com For immediately response… My Regard to Mr John Larry

#2160 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2022 4:40:57 PM(UTC)
Retweet Quote

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply