Universidad Francisco de Paula Santander.
Universidad Autónoma de Bucaramanga.
Specialization in finance
University Experimental del Táchira
Currently pursuing masters in management
In 2021 we are strategic counseling positioned and recognized for promoting the development of productive chains in mining, agriculture, forestry and services and generate wealth for the well-being of its people, based on a model of sustainable endogenous development.
Advise to achieve a management model that includes the assignment of responsibilities; Systems of measurement and monitoring of indicators of productivity and competitiveness, periodic review of the goals defined in the development plan and departmental plan of competitiveness accountability and the dissemination to civil society of the results of the management.
1. Advise the governor of the Department and the Regional Competitiveness Commission in the formulation of the guidelines of the productivity and competitiveness policy, in accordance with the development plans and programs of the country and the department.
2. Support the articulation of the initiatives and actions carried out in the different public and private entities related to competitiveness.
3. Advise to achieve a management model that includes the assignment of responsibilities; Systems of measurement and monitoring of indicators in the development plan, accountability and the dissemination to civil society of the results of its management.
4. Maintain permanent contact with the municipalities to identify their main needs and their competitive advantages.
5. To present proposals to the Governor of the Department, for the adoption of measures tending to achieve the improvement of the productivity and competitiveness of the Department.
6. Propose actions for modernization, and rules that affect the productivity and competitiveness of the Department.
7. Study the issues proposed by the different Secretariats that seek to improve the productivity and competitiveness of the Department.
8. Provide support and support to the technical committees created by the Regional Competitiveness Commission.
9. Carry out actions aimed at developing a culture of competitiveness and productivity as a determinant of the private and public management of departmental production and the orientation of companies towards internal and external markets
10. The others inherent to the fulfillment of the National administrative system of Competitiveness in articulation with the Regional and National Commission of competitiveness.
Dirección: Av 5 Calle 13 y 14 esquina; Cúcuta, Norte de Santander
Código postal: 540001 Departamento: Norte de Santander Municipio: Cúcuta
Horario de atención al ciudadano: Lunes a Viernes 7:30 a.m - 12:00 m. y 2:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Horario de atención unidad de correspondencia: Lunes a Viernes 7:30 a.m - 11:00 m. y 2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Teléfono conmutador: (57+7)5710290 -(57+7)5710590
Línea gratuita: (57+7)018000944142
Línea PQR: (57+7)5717395
Correo institucional: email@example.com
Correo de notificaciones judiciales: firstname.lastname@example.org